Skip to main content

Full text of "Lisa Schechter Media District BID Emails With HollywoodBID.Org April 2016 Through December 2016"

See other formats

LETTER to Judiciary Council

Subject: LETTER to Judiciary Council

From: Kerry Morrison <Kerry@hollywoodbid.org>

Date: 04/04/2016 06:19 PM

To: Lisa Schecter <lisa@mediadistrict.org>

Lisa, here are some letters which chronicle our history with the State Judicial Council,
and their nonpayment of the assessment on the state courthouse property on Hollywood
Blvd. As you can see, it was ultimately resolved.

I am looking for the LAUSD policy, which I hope to send to you shortly.

I hope you can find another BID who has had experience dealing with a DMV property.

Kerry

KERRY MORRISON

Executive Director

[ Hollywood Property Owners Alliance ]

6562 Hollywood Blvd | Los Angeles, CA 90028
323.463-6767 | kerrv(5)hollywoodbid.orq | onlvinhollvwood.org

Attachments;

5-6-14 Judicial Council courthouse issue. .pdf 476 KB

State Courthouse letter.pdf 467 KB

19-SI and 19-Z1 let re payment of BIDs 15 04 28.pdf 155 KB

1 of 1

01/07/2017 10:58 AM